Thread: Player Discussion: Ryane Clowe
View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Brokencow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egelband View Post
i don't know anything about clowe. and all i'm seeing is videos of him fighting. i assume there's more to him, but the rangers don't need a goon. they need someone to actually step in when an opponent steps over the line. like when someone runs henrik or starts taking pokes at gabby or boards mcdonagh. staged fights are useless. again, i appreciate that clowe is probably that guy, but i'd love to see some video of that. assuming he is that guy, with mcilrath, we'll finally have a team that doesn't get eff'd-with. i hope.
Shark's fan here. I'm on my phone so I don't have time to write an appropriate response but he is 100% that guy you want. The running joke was that he was 'Papa bear' and Logan was one of his cubs. He was briefly suspended this season for a late line change he made at the end of a shift to fight someone who injured a shark on a dangerous play. This guy protects his teammates and is honestly one of the better fighters in the league. He has great hands, a good pass and his shot is decent. This season he's been undisciplined and his shoulder was hurt. If it heals you have the West Coast equivalent of Lucic.

Brokencow is offline   Reply With Quote