View Single Post
Old
04-02-2013, 11:22 PM
RangerFan10

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangerFan10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
I pointed that out to my friends a few times. Glad I'm not the only one to notice it.

And Miller's middle name right now should be Liability. Between his in-zone coverage and turnovers he has become brutal. I don't hate the kid, but he should be in the AHL.
I think Miller will benefit fine from the experience right now of just being with the team even if he only gets 5-8 minuets a night, and if we can afford to send him down after the deadline, so be it. Like I said, definitely a liability at times, but does create offense and wins faceoffs. And mature beyond his years. I don't think a benching or a lack of minutes is going to mentally mess the kid up or hurt his development.

I could see Kreider being a different story. If I recall it correctly the big knock on him coming up to begin with was he didn't have the best head on his shoulders. Don't know if that was more about hockey sense or maturity or what, just vaguely remember it being a mental thing that kept him from being a bigger deal coming into the draft.