View Single Post
04-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Serious Offender
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I will take the two, but you keep the twenty. I'm the chief of this tribe. Just looking for more Indians. Of course, you could donate the twenty to the new suits fund. We've got to look sharp for all the media attention. We've each got to buy at least one shiny new blue plaid suit. We can wear it every time, though. No need to splurge on more than one suit each. I assume the NHL will be providing us with the Yotes jerseys and hats. We're gonna look like first round draft picks!
I like your plan rt, however since I am now the main investor in this purchase you're going to need to make several concessions to me including but not limited to; Full control of day-to-day hockey operations, an arena management fee of no less than $18 million per season for 37 years, and you must convince the city to give us $100 million in bonds up front to assist in our purchase the team, which will then partially be paid back over the next 6 decades through hot-dog sales at the arena. As an added incentive to city, I will personally guarantee Glendale that we will pay back up to .02% of any revenue lost through the sale of the bonds. Once you have met all of these requirements, notify me immediately and I will let you know if I'm still interested in investing, in about two weeks.