View Single Post
Old
04-03-2013, 03:28 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2244 View Post
Genoni denied an invitation. He wants to concentrate on the next season. ********.

Martin Gerber will join the team next week and it won't be a surprise when Gerber/Berra/Stephan will also be at the IHWC. Very interesting battle for the #1.

Situation on Defence is quite thin. Simpson may get Furrer from the SCB, I don't see anyone else from both team in the mix. From NA maybe Josi, surley no Streit, no Weber, no Diaz and also no Sbisa.

So Kukan should also be a possibility. Even Christian Marti, he's IMHO better than Guerra.

Edit: DuBois and Hirschi out because of injuries. Same with Bezina which was clear before. Sprunger also won't be there, no surprise.
http://www.blick.ch/sport/eishockey/...id2257515.html
I agree about the defense. From the current players, Grossmann, Vauclair and Von Gunten are the only ones I'd be really comfortable with. Add Seger, Blindenbacher, Furrer and maybe Josi, and there still is a big lack of depth.

On the other hand, I like the forward depth with Wick, Ambühl, Monnet, Martschini, Cunti, Moser, Plüss, Rüthemann, Vermin, Gardner, Bykov, Jeannin, Niederreiter and Bärtschi as possible additions.

stv11 is online now   Reply With Quote