What 8 teams would you not accept a trade to?
View Single Post
04-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Join Date: Sep 2011
My list would go as follows:
1) Dallas - They just started selling off assets when they were in the playoffs still, including their captain. Doesn't tell me they are looking to win any time soon.
2) Columbus - They have been so bad or so long, and still don't really look like a bright future is near.
3) Calgary - Just starting to FINALLY rebuild.
4) Florida - Cant seem to get it together
5) Tampa - Probably going to be rebuilding soon, hasn't been consistantly good.
6) Philly - Seems to be crashing after they hit a high last year.
7) Detroit - They are very old, and will be starting to rebuild soon.
8) Toronto - Never seem to be really in contention. IMO they are the Buffalo Bills of the NHL.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HiddenInLight