Old
04-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Hunter Gathers
GREGGT KEEPS NY SAFE

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I know you like to toot your own horn when you're right on certain guys, but are you ever wrong? I'm legitimately curious. I'm wrong on drafting guys all the time, and wrong on evaluating prospects. I said Girardi had no business in the NHL and I liked Jon Paiement as a late-round gem. Who were you wrong on?

When you do your mock, I also want you to make selections on the picks we traded away.
Hell of a post, man.

I mean, I was high on Dane Byers. Look how that turned out? I nailed the picks of guys like Stepan, AJ Thelen, etc. and miss on some. ****, I was high on David Inman (I even wrote an article about him), Shawn Collymore, and Pontus Petterstrom!!! But then I nailed it with Prucha. And I am not afraid to mention that at all (yet you have Bluentoe trying to attack my credibility even though he should damn well know that I've never been one to always claim to be correct).

Hunter Gathers is offline   Reply With Quote