Old
04-03-2013, 11:25 AM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Because when you were wrong, you were so certain that you were not. You said Saad was garbage, look how quickly that took to prove you wrong. I never even went that far with Mcilrath, a pick I question to this day. But I realize he has value, he's not the extremes either side of the argument makes him out to be. But you do that, you jump to an absolute extreme, thats why I call you out like JPP
Like I said, the jury is still out on Saad. I claimed he was heartless and Wolski-esque. Let's give it a few years to see if he follows the same path. I said the same stuff about Jeremy Morin and it looks to be pretty accurate (solid AHLer but far from good in the NHL). But I don't see you mentioning that. You love to cherry-pick things to suit your argument. It's about time you were called out on it (and not just by me).

And, for what it's worth, it takes a lot more "courage" to speak in extremes about a player rather than to be wishy washy and non-committal on them. I like how you try and act as if that's something bad when, in reality, it's much harder to make an accurate prediction that way.

Perhaps I should start being like you. Throw out 500 names with vague praises so I can hedge myself more.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote