View Single Post
Old
04-03-2013, 01:03 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
Count me as another guy who likes Kennedy on the 1st line. Like EB said, with Teeder there you can play that line for big minutes. As far as playmaking is concerned, they're likely going to be out there with Red Kelly a lot of the time, so he will contribute. I also think Keats' playmaking is overrated, and that he is more of a balanced scorer. If you check out my Frank Fredrickson bio, there's an analysis that Sturminator did a couple years ago that includes Keats and part of the conclusion is that the numbers don't back up Keats as a great playmaker. It could be due to some different use of the word "playmaker" back then, that some people seem to have uncovered.

Interesting, the more I think about it the more I think I may load up on the 1st line. By going with an offensive minded 3rd line I can use the 2nd line as a line that can be used against first or 2nd lines as well.

By Keats being a more balanced offensive player, he will mesh better with Rousseau, and Ketas and Watson will have enough toughness and puck winning

Quote:
Also, glad to see you and MB were able to work out a more fair deal.
MB and I have had a great dialogue for the past 2-3 months a trade. I'm not happy with the slack his team is receiving, I will be in shock if his team doesn't finished top 2 in his division.

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote