Brian Leetch
Eric Desjardins
Al MacInnis
Adam Foote
Scott Stevens
Scott Niedermayer
Chris Pronger
Derek Morris

Is this in order?! You are telling me all of those players are better then Chris Pronger who many think is the best defenseman in the leauge. I dont understand how you didnt include Ed Jovanovski or Sergei Gonchar either.

I can understand how everyone made this list except Derek Morris, Eric Desjardins and Brian Leetch.

Derek Morris hasnt proven much compared to Jovanovski or Redden.

I've never been a Dejardins fan and though I recognized he is a good defenseman I dont think he is top 10, I would rank Morris ahead of him.

Brian Leetch has slowed down considerably and there are many defensemen who are playing better then he is though he is still good player to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporary pencil
Right wingers
Jaromir Jagr
Marian Gaborik
Jarome Iginla
Daniel Alfredsson
Dany Heatley
Marian Hossa
Teemu Selanne
Trevor Linden
Todd Bertuzzl
Jeff O'Neill
Trevor Linden is a third liner at this stage of his carrer and Todd Bertuzzi is the priemer powerforward in the leauge and I have know idea why you would rank a third liner ahead of the best power forward in the entire leauge.

Marian Gaborik has proved that he is going to be good but he has to prove that he can be a consistent threat in the 2nd half of a season for me to rank him ahead of Iginla, Alfredsson, Heatley, Hossa, and Bertuzzi.

Teemu Selanne is no longer a top 10 RW is this leauge IMO. I'd rank Palffy, Guerin and Hull ahead of him.