View Single Post
04-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Still All In
Plz stop pucks
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TheDaysOf 04 View Post
A situation where we have two great goalies who can both start like what the Blues had last year would be amazing. No question.

When Yzerman drafted Vasilevski I didn't take it as anything concerning about the previous move to get Lindback. This one I feel like you wouldn't need to get a player in the same category as lindback: young, unproven, tons of potential, if you thought Lindback was gonna be the guy for years to come. You could say there's nothing wrong with having too many good goaltenders and that depth like this is good but...I don't know. If he still believes Lindback will be the #1, that's a lot to give up for a back up. Janus would have been the cheaper option. The very collective thought that Bishop is already better than Lindback makes me think there's some doubt in Yzerman. Im waiting to see what he says.

Yep and he is better than he was a year ago and more proven too. I'm not saying he's the same as he was a year ago so the cost wouldn't be the same now too, but boy did the price go waaaayyyyy up.
Oh I agree. Luckily it worked nicely for both sides - they need offense, we need goaltending.

Still All In is offline   Reply With Quote