Thread: Speculation: 2013-14 line combinations
View Single Post
Old
04-03-2013, 11:01 PM
FrolikFan67

vCash: 500
its hard to say before the draft and whether or not we resign weiss and mueller for that matter. ill say if we draft mackinnon itll be:

Fleischmann-Matthias-Versteeg
Huberdeau-MacKinnon-Mueller
Bergenheim-Bjugstad-Kopecky
Parros-Goc-Skille

that would be the 1st line to start the season, eventually (and long term) that 2nd line would be the top line, and bjugstad would center flash and steeger on the 2nd with matthias, bergy, and kopi on the 3rd.
though there could be a possibility we resign weiss and have him, mac and bjugstad, then trade matthias and goc. its really hard to tell what'll happen between now and opening night next season.

if we draft drouin i believe he'll play immediately:

Fleischmann-Weiss-Versteeg
Huberdeau-Bjugstad-Drouin
Bergenheim-Matthias-Kopecky
Parros-Goc/???-Skille

that weiss, flash, steeger line would stay together. bjugstad would center huby and drouin, which would be an insane top line for the future. and matthias (or goc) between bergy and kopi, again, another great line.

if we're lucky enough to draft mackinnon or drouin, then i'd be ecstatic! i really dont know what id rather have: mackinnon and resign mueller, or drouin and resign weiss.

then on D:

Campbell-Gudbranson
Kulikov-Weaver
Jovanovski-Kuba

i'd like to buy-out jovo, and try at least to trade kuba. if we're stuck with kuba then:

Campbell-Gudbranson
Kulikov-Brennan (if we resign brennan,he'd fill that spot for now, FA and trade is an option for another D)
Weaver-Kuba

FrolikFan67 is offline   Reply With Quote