View Single Post
Old
04-03-2013, 10:25 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Just got back from the game, such a fun game to go to, was that the first game they won this season after being down in the third? Simmonds was beast, Brayden was buzzing, Read wanted that win bad. I really liked Gervais' game tonight, he has an underrated shot and was making good plays with the puck. Gustaffson looked really good on the Read goal but from the jumbotron it looked like it was his goal I thought it went in off 55 in front of the net. Gags-Feds-Knuble did well in the 1st and 2nd they got broken up in the 3rd but I thought all 3 played pretty well. McGinn was pretty invisible, I thought both him and Rinaldo were benched in the third but I suppose it was just him as Rinaldo was hurt. Laurisden(sp?) didn't impress or disappoint. I feel like they really limited his ice time halfway through the game. Early on it felt like he got a lot of shifts.

Bryz ducking the puck I have no words to describe how I felt seeing that. The 2nd goal I can't put all on him but he wasn't even close his lateral movement is awful. Subban rang the post earlier in the same period and the same thing he wasn't even on the right side of the net before it hit the post. I couldn't tell from the replay or my view of the first goal whether he was screened or not but I'll just leave it at that. I really hope hes bought out this summer.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote