: Value of:
View Single Post
04-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Join Date: Feb 2008
1) Luongo has handled this incredibly well
2) Vancouver is stuck with him for the foreseeable future
3) Being stuck with a top 10 goaltender only seems to be a problem in Vancouver
4) There is no way that Gillis was shopping Schneider AND Luongo at the deadline. That would make him look incredibly weak
5) LOL to those guys talking about some weird ploy to buy out Luongo and still get assets for him. Sanity left you a while ago.
I think the best thing to do is for Vancouver to eat Luongo's contract and let him walk in the offseason. If you can't get Scrivens and picks for him, why even let this be a distraction any longer?
View Public Profile
Dick Whitman's albums
Visit Dick Whitman's homepage!
Find More Posts by Dick Whitman