View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 04:32 AM
Kalvinators
GDT record: 5-4-0

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Duck View Post
I think Palmieri should get a few games back in Norfolk to see if he can find his scoring touch again. He's lost his confidence lately and has developed a case of "Lupul-itis ("high and to the right of the net").

Both Holland and/Palmieri could help Norfolk with a push for their playoffs and come back to Anaheim in time for our run.
Agreed. He did that fancy move in last game, but have been very quiet otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus078 View Post
I'm ok with the way the team goes right now. Sure the big hitters have not been added but despite the size of Lombardi, he is not soft! That's the key factor for me. All of our smaller players have the piece of grit in their game. I like this way a lot.
I can`t recall seeing Lombardi (not that i watch him a lot) playing with some grit. I can remember plays where he can get knocked off the puck. But that doesn`t happen often since he`ss very fast though.
I agree on our other small (under 6`0, say) players, they play hard at least. Cogs, Koivu and Palmieri will battle and throw a hit.

But i will take Lombardi anyway. We got him for barely nothing. As much as i wanted Bmac to succeed, he had no future here and he got us Lombardi who will give Bruce more options. The line juggling could go off the charts, but i`m used to that

Kalvinators is offline   Reply With Quote