View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
How is it that Brassard, Moore and Dorsett are "filler," yet Dubinsky and Anisimov are noteworthy players? Brassard is younger than Dubinsky and has actually posted better points per game numbers over his career (.56 to .54). Dorsett is an excellent "glue guy" that brings some much-needed grit and energy to the team. Moore is rookie first round pick. Why do you gloss over them?

I understand being upset by the trade, and there are legitimate reasons to dislike it. You statement though is just ridiculous, and smacks of someone who knows nothing about the guys we got in return.
I guess that's the biggest issue.

I only knew Brassard and Dorsett by name but had no idea what to expect from them. Never even seent hem play. Moore was not even on my radar as a talented D. I just never watch the western conference because of the timezone which means matches are played at 3 AM for me.

Does that mean I will ***** about it, like others? No. I go read the CBJ boards, look up some stats and make up my mind. I feel comfortable about this trade. What else did we want? A 1st rounder? Why? So we could draft a young gun who maybe in the future could turn out to be a star? We needed to dump salary with the upcoming RFA's and getting these 3 guys back is amazing for our depth.

Don't waste time with these guys who just complain about everything Sather does. As it stands now, we finally have a squad that can roll 4 lines. I am a happy man, despite losing one of my fav. Rangers (after Anisimov already left for Columbus last year).