View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 08:32 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
Overall, I loved Gaborik as a ranger. He and Hank carried this team on their backs last year.

However, the team will not suffer this season from trading him away, and they brought in some depth pieces they've been undoubtably missing. I feel they can be successful if they play consistant and somebody steps up in a big way in the post season.

Thikning beyond this season, I do fear the organization gave up on Gaborik prematurely. I feel that ultimately over the long haul this team will still suffer from the same lack of scoring that's plagued them for multiple seasons now.

At the end of the day, regardless of what happens the rest of this season and playoffs (hopefully), this team will need another goal scorer in order to have success over the next 82 game season, and i do not belive he is on our roster right now.
His name is Brad Richards. If he picks his game up, this team will be fine. With their additions, they should have (3) scoring lines. Alleviates a lot of pressure from Nash and Richards to do it all.

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote