View Single Post
04-04-2013, 08:57 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Joe is a 2008 draft pick in the first rd, some of the players in this draft have already played 300+ NHL games. The kid does not need more time, it is time for the training wheels to come off, he will be here next year anyway, I applaud Nonis for calling him up so we can see what we got here. Anymore time in the AHL and it might be hurting his development, the key here is unlike his first call up, he is 100% healthy now. Important to note this for those that didn't know.
I'll admit I haven't watched him in the AHL since the lockout ended, but I don't think you should be comparing him to others in this draft year. Some people did that for Kadri, over the past few years, but look how our waiting has turned out for him lol

Also, I don't know why everyone is hating so much on Grabo - he's not producing like before because he's been trying to play shutdown #3C this season - something he is NOT. I like Grabo, but he doesn't fit into the #3C role. It will be interesting to see what happens with Bozak next year.

mokspeed is offline   Reply With Quote