View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Hugo Sham

vCash: 500
we lost, **** happens. I didn't like the way we lost and hoping for a bounce back. With the parity in the NHL, if we don't show up every night, we'll get burned. Hope this quiets all the posters trying to trade #14 on main board trade threads. Depth still remains an issue for this team (salary cap). The thing that bothered me the most was the passivity. We kill teams with our skill, speed and transition game. When we play like water-bugs all over the ice we win. The lack of size showed last night. Prust was great but Moen basically fights like a guy afraid to get concussed again. We also didn't get any cycle going against an extremely slow D AND we missed a mean crease clearing dman - more than anything last night. Someone who could've slugged Simmonds or Hartnell who basically did whatever the **** they wanted in front of Carey.

that's what worries me about playing a philly or Boston in the playoffs. the whistles are put away and we get ground down again - like the year we finished first. I still think we lack size all over the ice and hope it gets addressed in the summer.