View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Gump Hasek
Spleen Merchant

vCash: 1250
Win or lose tonight, the impending arrival of Scheifele, Trouba, Lowry, etc. over the next few seasons leaves me with nothing but enthusiasm and hope for the future of this team. Frankly, they've managed quite a bit this season given the clear lack of organizational depth, so the nearby picture doesn't really concern me. That is called looking at the "big picture".

As an aside, it has been interesting to watch a bunch of new accounts and others come out of the woodwork lately; a cynic might suggest that many of them are simply attempting to foster rancor around here at the first hint of any headwinds. The best argument that most of them can come up with seemingly is that the team isn't trading picks and players to prolong a very tenuous playoff run when in reality all the Jets management are doing is sticking with their oft-stated plan of building for the future. I'm conversely glad we didn't trade the future to be saddled with guys that other more competitive teams have deemed as expendable, frankly.

So anyway, Go Jets Go.