Old
04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
You're a hack...

Dude, where did you have Brassard and Moore ranked in your Bluenote draft preview?
I liked them both. Brassard's draft was 7 years ago though in a very low talent first round, I probably saw less games that year then the previous 5 years. 2006 was a horrible draft after the first few picks, lots of misses. I did like Lucic that year though, wanted him in the later rounds.

Moore I was very high on, the skating and the skill was apparent, I question the fire in the belly though, don't see it often enough or he'd be a top blueliner already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
BN, I trust your opinion when it comes to young players and players in general, but I am hoping Brassard can find a way to be a 2c here with a new opportunity. If not, he has value, I agree, and can be moved down the line. I believe there were rumors of a 1st + from Vancouver for him just last year.
He has an enormous chance here to succeed. If the coaches can keep his head on straight I have hope, but its very little at this point, and I want the top two spots to eventually be for Steps and Lindberg.