View Single Post
04-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Darth Vitale
Dark Matter
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by IcedCapp View Post
if that were true, that they were just having fun with him, he wouldn't have reacted the way he did afterwards.
I agree. My bias is obvious but it looked to me exactly like what people do when they're embarrassed and in the public eye, trying to pretend like they're getting a good laugh out of it too while deflecting / making it out to be no big deal.

In the end I guess we can be glad he's reporting on hockey and not Congressional committees or the Supreme Court. "Wait... there are 9 justices and they ALL get to vote? I thought the 9th only voted on tie-breakers!... wha..... What did I write? I said Kennedy was a liberal... he voted liberal on that last one... that means he's a Democrat right?! He wasn't appointed by REAGAN... you're making that up! He was a Clinton guy, right? Kennedy, Kennedy family.... Democrats... am I right? He WAS appointed by Reagan??" *furiously flips through notes on his Blackberry*

"I got a great angle for the next feature: 'Kennedy shuns family ties, votes Republican on host of issues since 2000'."

Last edited by Darth Vitale: 04-04-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote