04-04-2013, 10:58 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Why the donkey punch to Morgan Ellis?

He hasn't been too bad in Hamilton.
I guess you have seen him more then me in Hamilton then, cause he hasn't been very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
1. Gallagher, 2. Galchenyuk or 1. Galchenyuk, 2. Gallagher?
Either or works, since right now Gallagher is having an outstanding season but in the future Galchenyuk could be one of the top players in the NHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mue View Post
Good work, Montreal

I would have Holland lower, but I don't see nearly enough of our prospects to have a valid opinion.
Thanks, I actuallly had Holland much lower but he has picked it up of late, the skill is there just needs a lot of work on physical aspects like filling out, getting stronger, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Really nice list, always enjoy reading your articles.

How has Quailer been this year in Hamilton? Is he not on the list because he's been that bad or is it more because of the depth of our prospects?
Thanks, Quailer has easily been one of the biggest disappointments for me, he's struggled mightly and just hasn't been very effective at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
what's the list based on? potential to make it? or potential to be the best prospect?

those are my top 5. After watching beaulieu, his game will easily transition into the nhl. He just needs a veteran with him, and isn't too far away. I actually think he'll be up again, before the playoffs and appears to learn on the job, quite well. he was brutal when he first went to hamilton, and has come a long way. I think he'll be an excellent player for us.
It's based on upside but I take just about everything into consideration as I watch them all. As for Beaulieu Im actually a bit disappointed in him as his defensive game needs lots of work, I have a lot of concerns about his decision making in his own end and really hope he's not a regular with the Habs next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLennon View Post
I don't know anything about Sebastian Collberg. Absolutely nothing. I am curious what makes him number 2 on the list, because a quick look at his stats doesn't help much at all.
I fully admit i'm a huge fan of Collberg, his speed/skating along with his shot could have him as a top line forward in the future.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote