View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 12:02 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Does anyone else find the M8 infuriatingly inconsistent? Sometimes it kills in one-burst, other times it takes three. And I'm talking three full burst connections at medium range, it's preposterous.

Not to mention the rage it gives me when I lose a long range battle with the M8 to an MSMC, oh god that makes no sense to me ever.

I have it on three of my five classes in league, just because I think it serves a good purpose in a defensive role. (Posting up long sightlines in SnD, playing defense in CTF, holding spawns in HP). Maybe I just have the wrong attachments? I pretty much only utilize red-dot sight, fast mags/grip. Always red dot. I have grip on my SnD class, and fast mags on the other two.

Tips?

I'd switch to the AN, but I have even less luck with that.
I haven't used the M8 much although from the few times I have used it, it's pretty sick. I wonder how much bullet spread there is on each burst - it could be that your first shot is hitting but the small amount of spread over the next few bullets means that you don't get all the hits you need. I don't know though, haven't used the gun enough to say.