View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 11:41 AM
cobra427

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post
I thought Pastor was as open and honest as he could be given the fact that he is in the process of reviewing the financials and will be negotiating a deal. If you expencted him to run down all the details of the purchase, well you're looking for more than any sensible businessman would give in an interview.

I get looking at this as the glass half full but some of you have a huge hole in the bottom of your glass. I think it's safe to say none of us think this is anywhere near a sure thing but the guy seemed genuine and I love the fact that he said his family trust has the money to purchase the team. No group of anonymous investors. Unless he's flat out lying, which I have no idea what he'd hope to gain by pretending to have money to purchase the team, he's way ahead of Jamison and Hulsizer. Continue having fun bashing him and any of us that are hopeful he's for real. I'm going to wait and see whether he belongs with the other pretenders or is someone that can get this done.
Agreed...Enough guys have tried to buy the coyotes with "mirrors", I doubt he is going down that path. Time will tell and he has done 6 months of due diligence....