Old
04-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Mystifo
Lol Doodle.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYVanfan View Post
That was my thought as well
Also that dreger revealed his true colours shilling this leafs swill, though it remains to be seen what impact it'll have on Luo's value in the summer. But with the amount of glee it seems to have caused hereabouts perhaps the intended result was acheived regardless..
Ah yes. Because it would be brilliant for him to slander his own bosses who co own a majority stake in MLSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
Cause I think Nonis is playing hardball and wants Luongo for like a 4th round pick and some no name prospect. I think he's trying to push Gillis in a corner and someone else (like Philly) will "steal" him away from Toronto.

For a team that is looking to desperatly add a solid netminder, you can't tell me that two 2nd round picks and a young back-up is asking alot when talking about a proven netminder who's in his prime and would put his team in a very solid spot to make the playoffs year after year.

It makes ZERO sense for Toronto to take on that contract. We have a guy we like in Reimer who is preforming currently and to bring in Lou for that cost only to have Reimer take his place 2 years later is just not good cap management. Kipper was interesting for the fact his contract only lasted 2 years unlike Lou's 8 to 10. Philly can take him really but first Lou would have to approve it.