View Single Post
04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
tonight, Bos is home to NJ and it's Jagr's 1st game as a bruin. at the same time, Red Sox are going for the sweep vs NYY. i am so curious to see who will get a bigger rating. the bruins, who are averaging 7.0+ this yr, OR the beloved Sox going for the sweep vs their arch rivals. this one should be interesting. anyone wanna take a stab at this one. i'd have to put the sox as the favorite to beat the bruins only because it's the NYY and they're going for the sweep.

sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this, but does anyone know if there's a website, just like HFboards, but for baseball local tv ratings? i am so curious to find out who will get the bigger rating tomorrow, even though deep in my heart, i know it'll be the red sox. but is there a site that i can find out the baseball ratings? i'd love to see teams like the pirates vs Pens, red sox vs bruins, twins vs wild, flyers vs phillies, and many more...thanks.

Prediction tonight....

Red Sox 8.6
Bruins 5.7
For reference, 9.8 for the Red Sox last night.

Will one of the games air on a NESN+ or something tonight? Both teams site say they'll be on NESN, which isn't possible.

Originally Posted by Parker McDonald View Post
The Mets, Yankees, Knicks, Nets, and Rangers were all playing at the same time. I'd love to see what the ratings for this looked like.
Originally Posted by Azkals View Post
Knicks - 1.9 on MSG & 1.7 on ESPN
Rangers - 2.0 on NBCSN
Mets- 2.6 on SNY
Yankees - 2.8 on YES & .1 on ESPN 2

No Nets info, I never get + channels