Thread: Prospect Info: Year End Top 20
View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 12:37 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Wanted to thank the poster David_99 for updating the banner on my site, have gotten a number of complaints about updating it since it was so outdated, been meaning to get around to it but it's not something i'm good at or really know how to do (which is why the site looks so bland as I work with numbers (stocks, etc..) so i'm not very good with computers as bad as that sounds in this day and age. So thanks to David for the updated banner, looks much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick16 View Post
Why is Nygren so low on those lists? Hasn't he won the award for best defensman in the Swedish league or something like that.
I haven't seen much of Nygren so perhaps he should be highe. He did have a big season but I want to see how he handles the smaller ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
Based on results in College, I don't see how Mark MacMillan could be ranked higher than Gab Dumont.
For me it's pretty easy as MacMillan just flat out flies on the ice, but also has a lot of offensive skills (his passing/stickhandling at top notch). Love the way Dumont plays but feel his upside is very limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penopekoo View Post
Awesome work on the article, montreal. You are literally the Habs prospects guru, and I always look to your opinions to find out how the players in our system are doing.

Like a few folks here, I'm curious to see what will become of Nygren. As I understand it, he is basically a purely offensive defensemen. Will be interesting to see how he does when he comes to NA.
Thanks a lot. That's my understanding of Nygren as well so we'll see how it goes for him assuming they get a deal worked out as it would be nice to see him get in a few games with Hamilton if possible (since his team is still playing)

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote