View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 01:28 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
I just found out about Latta 2 hours ago. My favorite memory of him is when he fought Shawn LaLonde of the Rockford “Peaches”. (They still show that fight on the video board highlights!). They were sent to the penalty box. During the timeout which followed, Rob Flick attacked Jeremy Smith. Then the entire Milwaukee bench emptied except for the back-up goalie and the coaches. It was April 1, 2012. Both Latta and LaLonde came out of their penalty boxes. I don’t remember who Latta was fighting, but he lost his jersey. He was skating around in his shoulder pads looking for another IceHog to fight, but most of them were standing around and laughing about the turn of events at the game. Sorry to see you go Mike!

Losing Erat is probably an addition by subtraction. He hasn't looked good this year, especially recently. I hope this Forsberg will be better than the last one that the Preds had. I still call him “Floppa”. Broken foot and washed up, what a bust he was!

Friday night is Jeremy Smith bobblehead night to commerate the brawl! Nine gamers were given out, including both head coaches.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote