View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Kane One

vCash: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
Wow, you really are the man in this, IU. there's nothing you can't find. amazing.. and speaking of amazing.. boys, i don't want to toot my own horn, but i got all 4 in order right.

1- NYK
2- NYY
3- NYM
4- NYR..

however, i had no idea NYR would get that high..2.0 is awesome. my order was right, but my #'s were off. I gave NYR 0.4.

IU, thanks again for those #'s.. but if tomorrow, you can do tonight's boston, it'd be great. Redsox going for sweep vs NYY, VS the highly rated Bruins of this yr and seeing the Legend Jagr for the 1st time in a bruins uniform. If bruins make it close, i'll be shocked. Thanks.

Prediction.

Sox 7.9
Bruins.. 4.1
Liar. You projected the Nets to be above the Rangers. I know those numbers haven't been posted yet, but there's no chance the they beat out the Rangers. It looks like I'll have my top two wrong (I projected NYY > NYK).