View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I think it makes sense but you can't expect much from the OHL. There's zero transparency in what they try and do. As long as London and Kitchener are healthy franchises in the OHL the guys like Branch and Baker don't give a crap what's happening with the 18 other teams.
I would agree with both of u there on all opinions Spits should have been given the option of what years to lose the 1st rders
It should be noted that the Spits have 1 remaining 2nd rder for 2014 which will be
given to the league as part of the sanctions going forward,meaning as of now they
do not have a 2nd or 3rd rder next yr,though they do have a 1st
It also should be noted that Rychel does not go rogue on trades they are all run by Boughner before being consumated
With 5 picks in the 1st 81 selections I can guarantee all that the selections will
be top heavy with forwards,in fact would not surprise me that in the 1st 6 guys
picked 4 or 5 are forwards
With 15 picks this yr pretty much assured a goalie will be selected,they should have
picked 1 last yr with 1 one of their 17 selections,Nedljokovic was picked in the 6th
rd last player in that rd,so 19 teams missed the boat on that one,btw the Spits
picked smallish forward a 95 born American Jack Billings with their 6th rd selection