View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Hottubber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingerz View Post
I'm right here. Shero had a very good deadline, but he's getting way too much credit for the Iginla trade. It's not like he made some shrewd move here. Iggy wanted to come here. Im sure Shero gets all that credit but Letang, Crosby, Malkin and Fleury were here before Shero. Thats a debate for another date. Lets not act like he inherited the 2013 Flames.

The morrow trade was horrendous. Brenden Morrow is not a good hockey player anymore. He doesn't seem to fit in well anywhere. That trade really might haunt us in the long run if some if these defensive prospects don't turn out.

I was saying before the deadline that I did not want Morrow. Clowe or Roy would have been a much better fit. I love the excuse oh he just needs time to develop chemistry. Riiiiiiight. Unless he finds a way for reverse aging he isn't going to one day start clicking.
Does fletcher get all the credit for Parise and Suter wanting to play close to home? how bout Hamhuis? Or Holland with Hossa going to the red wings cause he thought that was his best chance to win?

Yes these are free agent moves, but the Iginla situation isn't much different. He controlled his future and that's where he wanted to be. You have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good sometimes. If Iginla didn't like the make up of the pens (which Shero had a lot to do with), he wouldn't have come here

Your just an extremely negative poster. Your the guy on here that is never happy. The glass (not tanner) is always half empty for you my friend

Hottubber is online now   Reply With Quote