View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
I would agree with both of u there on all opinions Spits should have been given the option of what years to lose the 1st rders
It should be noted that the Spits have 1 remaining 2nd rder for 2014 which will be
given to the league as part of the sanctions going forward,meaning as of now they
do not have a 2nd or 3rd rder next yr,though they do have a 1st
It also should be noted that Rychel does not go rogue on trades they are all run by Boughner before being consumated
With 5 picks in the 1st 81 selections I can guarantee all that the selections will
be top heavy with forwards,in fact would not surprise me that in the 1st 6 guys
picked 4 or 5 are forwards
With 15 picks this yr pretty much assured a goalie will be selected,they should have
picked 1 last yr with 1 one of their 17 selections,Nedljokovic was picked in the 6th
rd last player in that rd,so 19 teams missed the boat on that one,btw the Spits
picked smallish forward a 95 born American Jack Billings with their 6th rd selection
I thought for sure they would go forward route last year and it was Sanvido and Brown early. If you're going to take a bunch of forwards early you will need to make a couple spots available in camp. I would expect 2 import forwards to take up spots. I guess that would mean the likes of Marchese, Johnson, Bilcke, Studnicka aren't safe by any means. I am for the whole forward approach though just not sure if it will happen.