View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 03:56 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
anyone on here acting like they know what goes on behind the scenes is B.S.ing but i'll do it anyway. he sucks. just based off his influence in decisions that are made about goaltending here. keeping leighton around i think was him. He obviously wasn't high on bobrovsky which proves he's a moron and he seems to have done nothing to help bryzgalov. breakaways and shootouts and not ducking being his big weaknesses. he's living off a stanley cup won by a guy (khabibulen) who was awesome since coming into the league in '96. chris pronger's presence on our team made leighton look good which then reinforced reese's reputation. There's got to be better options.
Look at Ottawa's goalie coach. I know he's considered to be one of the best in the league but they keep plugging goalies in there whether they're hyped up or not and getting success.

The last two years he's had Bryz and Bob and both of them regressed under his watch. He might not be the main problem but that doesn't exactly mean he's good at his job.