View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
The Bruins thing wouldnt be that bad of a thing no ? Maybe just injure them. I'm not that sick of a human being.

No but seriously, I am not talking about Pominville or any other big fish. There's plenty of good depth 3rd liners that can fill in the 2nd line that could have been added for a relatively cheap price.
Just look at players like Halpern... Down the line, it's our AHL depth that I don't like. Instead of giving roster spots to players who will never make the team(even on short stints.) Why can't we just sign better players... (Tenute, Hagel, Stortini ETC come to mind)

Look at Binghampton. They have a crap load of players that can fill in every spot in the roster. They have one goalie who can start (Well not anymore, he's NHL bound), they have Gryba, Benoit, Weircoch to fill in Defense... Stone, Prince, Dziurzinki, Da Costa Etc...

While our better call-ups are first year rookies or Mike Freaking Blunden. (Geoffrion injury doesnt help here, but still.)

I think MB really underestimated his team this year, and he never really tought he would be in this spot. (Which is normal.) He had a plan, he refused to adjust and we might pay in the playoffs. But every thing will be better next year for sure.
how many new players (rookies or not) do you expect a GM to bring in an org. within less than a year ? seriously...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote