View Single Post
Old
04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
herashak

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightDuck View Post
I don't know what the team should do. I'm a bit puzzled. Feaster carefully builds a basement dweller, ejects what he thinks are the biggest assets (or albatrosses) for what I thought were decent returns and yet they still have to go into next year with the same skeleton of a team. I'm sure he had no takers for Tanguay and Cammelleri, but when he says he had 25 calls about Glencross, and did nothing, I don't understand. Glencross is a good player, at a very good cap hit, but he would have brought a lot back if he was moved. Why is Feaster clinging to him? It's not like he's Eric Lindros. These guys are all replaceable. Look what Nashville got for Erat. Very questionable deadline performance in my opinion. A 4 year non-playoff team can't rebuild on the fly. There is no rebuilding on the fly. This is stupid.
i think it was good to keep tanguay and cam, they can take on the oppositions best next year and we can move them for picks next deadline. id rather have 3 firsts this year and 2 next year than 4 and 1. plus glencross wouldnt waive for a trade which is fine.

herashak is offline   Reply With Quote