View Single Post
Old
08-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Malefic74

vCash: 500
The other way to cool this out is to take it to the zebras. Not after it's happened, the refs will feel your over-emotional about it and dismiss it. And yelling doesn't help.

In our league we play every team at least 3 times. If I get smacked or run in the first game I'll defend myself and make zero apologies for doing so. When they come up on the schedule again I'll make it a point during the warm-up to point out to the ref that I got run and slashed by these guys last time and just keep an eye out for it. Sometimes the game is clean I don't have any problems; othertimes it starts all over again and I find I'll get some slashing calls or a goalie interference call or even a goal called back. Hell sometimes our guys will get called for it too. And I don't care, if they did it they deserve the penalty.

Most guys can take a slash or two or a punch, but hurt them on the scoreboard and it stops pretty quick. The slashes and pokes and bumps aren't personal, they only do it to get an adavatage on the scoreboard, if you can retaliate on the scoreboard... that they will feel, even more than a blocker to the kidneys.

Malefic74 is offline   Reply With Quote