View Single Post
04-05-2013, 12:28 AM
I love the Draft!!
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by 88th Precinct View Post
I do more than second this sentiment.....Considering that I've already promised a kidney to any chance to get back to Spain permanently, I would gladly give one of my 'two best friends' to get Bobby Ryan here. HE would be perfect for JT. The idea of a Martin - Tavares - Ryan line gives me a raging.....grin..XD....That would be too much to handle, and just about as rude of a line combo as the Bruins could throw.

More talent and more physicality would do JT wonders and maximize the room he has to be creative out there. That would be like.....a "Rage Against The Machine" line......wicked.
People in general interest me.... You, from Spain, or at the very least lust to be back in Spain, yet are one of the 200 remaining Islanders fans worldwide... Interesting indeed!! I've never been to Spain but hear nothing but good things, and the history is intriguing indeed!... I just hope that the economy straightens out... The last I heard was a 25% unemployment rate for Spain.. That is horrible and with an unemployment rate like that, you can bet on crime to go up and standard of living to go down.. so maybe you should stay State-side and wait for the Islanders to win a Cup before going back.. the economy should be better by than!

Seriously though, Bobby Ryan is a pipe dream.... we'll have to wait for Brock Nelson to grow into that 6'4 frame of his, or Anders Lee to develop a bit more, or give Matt Martin or Bailey a crack at the first line for awhile....... Get rid of Boyes!! I don't see any room for him next year... and giving Boyes a long term deal a year after we let P.A. Parenteau walk would be embarrassing, especially since P.A. has all the skills that Boyes lacks (hitting, physicality and passion)..

petrocelli is offline   Reply With Quote