View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
For what its worth, I don't think the Devils would ever touch Brodeur's kid with a draft pick. Unless it was a 7th round pick/signing him as an undrafted free agent to give him a chance to make a career for himself, I can't see why they would bring the kid in and make him handle that immense pressure of his father's legacy with this franchise being on his shoulders just because of his last name. Unless he was evaluated to have legitimate NHL potential where any team in the league would take him (at the appropriate slot of course), I don't see why they would do that to the kid.
Yeah me neither. I don't really want him at all to be honest.

However I must say Bernier looked really good against the Wild tonight. (Incoming ''We didn't test him, a pee wee goalie could have shut us out too no disrespect to Bernier'' post game interview from you know who!) He didn't have to make many saves, but he was very solid. I thought he was kinda overrated at first, and seeing a few of his games including one we played him. Wouldn't trade for him though while Marty is still around.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote