parabola
Global Moderator
novus ordo seclorum

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBIZ14 View Post
WoW!! I agree with him tho...not worth the drama
Quote:
“I told Wally in his face that if he ever traded me you might as well get a new offensive line, because I’m going to go to a team that’s going to kill you,” Mitchell said after discussing the deal Tuesday with coach Mike Benevides.

If the 27-year-old tackle had his way he’d line up this year with the Calgary Stampeders, who the player claimed had interest in him. Instead he’ll complete the option year of his contract on a depleted Argos defensive front, and will supply an instant storyline for the Lions’ home season opener July 4 against Toronto.

“I don’t want to burn a bridge [in Toronto], but I’m trying to figure things out and ask for a release,” said Mitchell, who does not have an agent. “What gives [the Lions]the right [to make a trade]? What’s the purpose of calling it an option year? Just call it a we-own-you year. I’m trying to benefit so I can go and whip [B.C.’s] ass next year. If B.C. doesn’t want me, B.C. should just release me.

“I called Wally twice last week and he never returned [the calls]. We got the same owner [as Toronto]; was this some little under-the-table type thing? There’s a whole bunch of questions I got to ask.”

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/sports/Li...#ixzz2PZIOQGVU
What a nut.