View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Tender Rip
#Haz supa line mates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
Shero's job is safe. I would have argued otherwise at the start of the season, and I thought the Morrow and Murray moves did nothing to change my stance.

However, the second he landed Iginla, he secured his job. I don't see how Mario and/or Burkle could look at the roster after an early elimination and say "We lost because our lineup sucked"

Unless Shero is one of those tragically loyal guys who doesn't care a lick about self preservation, Bylsma will be gone.
I agree. This post-season surely isn't about Shero's job, but if you and I and other critical ******** end up as frustrated with Bylsma when the playoffs are over as we've been most every year since the Cup, then chances are that we'd have to question how he came to beat the record for longest tenure on the Pens bench.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I would not be surprised in the least if we get to see this in game 1 of the playoffs - Martin permitting:

Kunitz Sid Duper
Neal Malkin Iginla
Morrow Sutter Jokinen
Glass Adams Kennedy

Orpik Martin
Murray Letang
Eaton Nisky

...and if we lose out (arguably) because of no chemistry, not using our best lineup and an opposing coach running rings around Dan.... well, you know....

I hope the above is very wrong, of course.

Tender Rip is offline   Reply With Quote