View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 07:07 AM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Well, I'm a Pribyl fan but if the org has reached out to Nygren, you are probably right - after all, Kristo and Collberg are highly regarded second rounders, Nygren not so much. This could be the organization showing who is part of their plans and who isn't.

But Nygren is also, beyond having a great season, older, so it might just be trying to keep him interested when he's already guaranteed a safe career back home. Also news from the Czech Republic tends to be underreported.

However his 0 playoff points is ugly, so this could be it for the Pribyl era.
We the Hab fanatics we are, have no doubt seen the pretty goals Danny has scored this season.The kid literally can stickhandle in a phonebooth,there aren't many players with that ability,add to that the vision he displays while undressing two sometimes three players,with the proper development he could be the #2 centerman behind Galchenyuk in a few years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dackelljuneaubulis02 View Post
I'm hoping it's more a numbers game. They very well can't bring them all to Hamilton
So they bring up the more highly touted ones. As much as I want to see them both signed (more out of curiosity sake) I can see them passing on Walsh. Don't see why they'd pass on Pribyl unless they are planning on signing a bunch of undrafted players.

MB might just be waiting a bit on the lower rung ones to see if he can do a bit better.
Bergevin likes developing the players on his team,the drafted players were picked by the talents they have and the upside due to character,desire and their love of the game.So I will never presume to know his next moves,only that they will be what's best for the team.