View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 09:46 AM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
He's not trying to say they won't be able to cover for each other, he's saying that they each may not be able to rush the puck as many times a game as they want because the other guy will be rushing. I think this is a fair point.

On the other hand, I think yours is a good point also...having two rushing defensemen will make it harder for opponents to key on either of them individually.

I find it hard to believe anyone would try to pass of Joliat as large...Are you sure he just wasn't saying that Joliat is larger than his real life height and weight?
I think issues like this are not looked upon as highly as they should be in the ATD. Having a partner like Grant allows more room for Kelly to operate and vice versa, if teams could game plan against stopping Red Kelly from rushing the puck because his partner is no offensive threat at all that would be a large disadvantage to him.

Just so it's clear, I plan on using Kelly-Grant against top lines, and the game plan is too have a strong counter attack to force offensive players to perhaps play a little more cautiously in the offensive end.

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote