View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Forget a possiblity...it's a probability at this point. As long as he keeps it up, why shouldn't he win it?

He's absolutely dominant right now...even on Antichambre last night, Mathieu Darche was talking about Subban and said that after the Boston game, Jeff Halpern sent him a text saying "PK is a top 3 dman in the NHL right now"

Let's not kid ourselves...if PK played for any other team than the Habs, he'd be the runaway favorite right now (with all due respect to Suter/Letang)
Nah, I think he is getting what he deserves. Fans of other franchises are always going to say he isn't the best, but that doesn't mean that is what they think. Watching Subban, you see how he is just doing everything so effortlessly, he gets points because he realizes that a puck on net has a chance to get home with the players in front of him. Last night isn't the greatest example, the jets really suck on D.

Between you and me, we know he will be a finalist. As it stands today, he wins. A lot can change in 13 games, but he I do not see his play hurting his chances.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote