View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
Nah, I think he is getting what he deserves. Fans of other franchises are always going to say he isn't the best, but that doesn't mean that is what they think. Watching Subban, you see how he is just doing everything so effortlessly, he gets points because he realizes that a puck on net has a chance to get home with the players in front of him. Last night isn't the greatest example, the jets really suck on D.

Between you and me, we know he will be a finalist. As it stands today, he wins. A lot can change in 13 games, but he I do not see his play hurting his chances.
A lot of people still have a hard time giving him credit. I mean even Therrien said that he ''could become'' a very great Dman.
You hear people speak of him in the media and he's getting more credit from people you never thought you support him, but you still see hesitation in some.

I knew PK had the potential to be a top NHL player, I knew he could maybe challenge for the Norris on a great season at some point, and I knew it would happen sooner rather than later due to his crazy development progress (seems to develop 2years within one for the past few years), but I didn't think he had the potential to really become the NHL's best Dman but I believe it now.
He just looks unstoppable out there, and we're only talking about a 23yo. There's really no argument to be done that there's any other Dman in the NHL playing better than PK now. You can say some are equal, but better? No.
Such a special player, and as much as I'm trying to let it go, I can't believe some people didn't want him signed long term.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote