View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Sorinth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I just happen to think that if Subban played for a different team and had a different 'personal profile' he'd be getting a lot more praise for how he's played this year.

To think the guy is basically at a PPG pace in a season where he missed 6 games working out his contract, taking care of business defensively, etc...yet when the media/experts talk about him, they keep saying he 'might' deserve a Norris Trophy nomination

Give me a break...like I said earlier, PK Subban is just an inconvinient truth for many people. They won't be able to deny how good he is for very much longer, and what's even better this year is that he's toned down on some of the other stuff that allows people to assasinate his character to take away from how effective a player he is.
Don't get your hopes up, after he wins the Norris they'll simply say that it's only because Letang/Karlsson got injured, or that he wouldn't have been able to keep it up over an 82 game season. People in denial have a very very hard time letting go.

Sorinth is online now   Reply With Quote