View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 11:44 AM
glenngineer
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Glen, I didn't mean to slight any of those guys they're all role players and are all effective in their own way but when your entire team is made up of role players you're not going to score much. That's where we are now.

Enoch, one of the things I love about the Beck-Hornqvist-Legwand line is how well they have that net presence. They cycle the puck as good as any line we've had. They also enter the zone better than most of our typical lines, mixing it up carrying some and dumping at the right times. That line last night seemed to generate stuff every shift.
I totally understand where you were coming from. No worries. I think sometimes people get all up in arms about some of these guys when in reality, they are pieces that can make up a very good team but like you said, we have too many of those pieces. Luckily, reinforcements are on the way in the form of talent and some guys will be able to be slotted further down in the lineup where they belong. Imagine if we had Legwand and Fisher on our third line like they're supposed to be?

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote