View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Johnny Caravella
The Doctor is in!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
We won the cup by being the meanest mofos of the league since Broad Street Bullies of the 1970's.

I'm happy if we win the cup but I'm afraid our lack of toughness might be one of the reasons if we don't.
It's always a long shot to win the Cup. 29 teams don't each year. If we don't this place will be filled with "I told you so" posts. If we don't win there will be a laundry list of reasons why. All the mean mofos around here will be fighting to get in their $0.02.

Sure it's always nice to have toughness on the team. But it's only one dimension of a team. You can still win without having the best team in the league at every facet of the game. We all like to see the big booming hits, but that isn't all there is to the game. BM and BB have each done a good job this year and it gets old listening to some people (not you) whine night after night because they aren't getting what they want. If you aren't going to support the team we have, especially when we have either the 2nd or 3rd best record in the league I would suggest you aren't a fan as much as somebody who wants and needs personal attention. While I would say it is hard to argue with the results, some people here seem to take that as a challenge.

Johnny Caravella is offline   Reply With Quote