View Single Post
04-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Ground Beef Invictus
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
There have been 4 or 5 games this year where Bryz has given up 2 goals and the team lost. There have been plenty of games this year he has kept this team in the game and they werent able to pull it out. There have been games where the team in front of him just flat out stopped playing and left him out to dry. Tack on a few more games where Bryz stole the game for them. Those games add up far more than the games the team bailed him out.

I dont disagree that Bryz hasnt been sharp the last three games and that his teammates bailed him out a bit (esp against MTL)...but to make it sound like Bryz hasnt had any positive impact on this team this season is a bit ridiculous. Yes, with his contract, amnestying him should be in question...but the amount of hate this guy gets is unbelievable.
He's stolen what...3 games this year? 4?

Compared to the amount of work he's given the team since Feb 9, it doesn't equal out.

I've never said he never had any positive impact. He was very strong to start the year, for 2 weeks he was one of the best in the NHL. Since then, his strong starts have been few and far between, and inconsistency has been the name of the game.

Saturday night, I like to raise a little harm. I'll sleep when I'm dead.