View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 02:21 PM
camwise

vCash: 500
I have an idea about this whole draft lottery thing that is going on for 2014.

There are I think 14 GM's that have been online since the punk drop. Those 14 people should have a say if they wish to keep their team or if they want a new team in next years game. So lets just keep it simple a say 7 GM's wish to keep their team.

The next 7 original GMs go into a draft lottery and those GM's are able to pick their team based on the draft lottery.

The next group of 16 GM's who are not originals, if their team is still available can either keep their existing team or if they do not wish to maintain their current team can waive their rights to their current team and enter the lottery.

Now if 6 GM's in round two wish to maintain their current team, the remaining 10 move into the second draft lottery, and the remaining GM's pick their teams based on who is left.

This isnt meant to be a slight against our currently active GM's who have not been with us for 2 or 3 seasons. This is strictly based on seniority and is in no way meant to insult any of our top guys who are active.

Let me know what you guys think. As I have been here since day 1, I feel I should be able to maintain my team going into the next game.