View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 01:31 PM
HansH
Unwelcome Spectre

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
Not at all. In fact this thread has become a must-read over the past two seasons to the point I'm disappointed when it's not updated right after the game.

And that's not meant as a slight against you, just how addicted I've become to seeing how we stack up in the playoff/division race due to your great work. I'm a stats junkie too, so kudos on the great work!
I took it exactly as you intended, thank you

You should have seen several years ago when I was writing two columns -- the Attendo-Meter (tracking North American minor pro attendance trends) and the Death Pool Report (collating whatever rumors and stories were floating around about North American minor pro franchise movement, folds, etc). Real life finally got in the way and I gave them both up a few years ago, but I still have the database that I use for these predictions.

Forgive me if this is against the rules, but here's the link to a crude interface to the attendance and scores data I've accumulated for the various leagues over the past 13 years or so: http://www.mib.org/~lennier/hockey/